Global Test Market survey is one of the companies that have a broad reach online (Its Facebook fanpage has 900K Like). Founded in 1999, GlobalTestMarket is powered by Lightspeed GMI, one of the world’s leading providers of market research. Lightspeed GMI serves more than 1400 clients in more than 60 countries worldwide, and provides a global solution for companies that wish to conduct online consumer research across multiple countries. They are also a legit company that offers a lot for the participants.
Survey panel: Global Test Market
Run by: Global Market Institute
Cost to register: FREE
Payment method: Check & Paypal
Point system: The longer and more urgent the survey, the more points you will get per survey.
Payment threshold: $50
Referral program: Yes
What I like about Global Test Market
- The longer the survey, the more money you earn. This is very helpful if you are doing long surveys and it can easily make up for your time.
- They pay with Paypal. I hate receiving check because it takes longer and if the check gets lost it can become very frustrating.
- Free to register. I would never recommend anyone to pay for the participation in surveys. They should pay you.
- You can choose survey categories. It is always better to do surveys that you enjoy and are interested in.
- The frequency of surveys that you will get is fairly high.
What I do not like about the Global Test Market
- The minimum payment threshold is high. To wait until you reach 1100 point or $50 is very long. Most survey panels have a minimum threshold of $10.
- Very hard to qualify for some of the surveys. It is very frustrating to be declined if you want to join a survey. Because there are so many people that joined Global Test Market, the competition for participating for some of the surveys can be quite high.
Click Here to join Global Test Market