My Answer is Toluna Survey is 100% Legit and the good news is that it is available for Singaporeans. As always, in this review I want to share with you the things that I like and I do not like about this program.
Survey panel: Toluna
Run by: Toluna Group
BBB Rating: B+ (Click here for more information)
Point system: 2000 points = $1
Payment threshold: 20,000 points
Pay via Paypal: Yes
Other Reward Methods: Gift Card, Sweepstakes, Gifties
What I like about Toluna
- You earn from $0.5 up to $6 points per survey. The longer the survey, the more points you will get per survey.
- Registered with a positive rating from the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
- Get 500 points just for signing up.
- Different methods to earn. You can join in product testing, mini polls.
- They also have a referral program
What I did not like
- Points expire after a year. Sometimes we want to save that money for when times get tough, but when you find out that your points has expired, it can really be a huge disappointment. I do not know why this is but it surely is not nice. Maybe they have a good reason for this. However, you can always use the points to enter the sweeptakes or gifties before they expire and they do not reach the threshold for gift cards or Paypal.